The Digital Ambler (this website including the blog) is a personal blogging site written and maintained by polyphanes (the author) and supported by WordPress.com and the good people at Automattic. Any and all views, opinions, endorsements, and statements made on this blog are strictly of the author and of no outside person, organization, group, or institution, with the exception of any automatically generated advertisement not in control of the author or as explicitly posted by the author. No statement on this blog is intended to be representative of anything but the personal and subjective opinion, experience, thoughts, or knowledge of the author. This blog is intended for the personal use of viewers and readers only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors including the collection of personally identifiable information or the sending of commercial messages except with the express permission of the author.
By reading the content of this blog or by ordering any product or service from it or the author through any means, including but not limited to services like PayPal or Etsy, you agree to all of the following:
- You are a mature, reasonable, and sensible adult who has reached the age of majority in your locality, state or province, and nation of residence, and it is legal and permissible for you to view and order from this website in your area of residence or current location. You are not ordering any product or service for anyone who has not reached the age of majority of their locality, state or province, and nation of residence. You will view and use all content of this website and any product or service obtained through it in accordance with the laws, legislation, and restrictions in effect in your area of residence, as well as in accordance with United States export laws and regulations when overseas or abroad. You will assume all responsibility for your use of the content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it.
- All products and services available here are offered for entertainment and informative purposes only, on an as-is and as-available basis, at your own risk. No product or service offered through this website have any implied, guaranteed, warrantied, reliable, regular, precise, or accurate result. No official claims are made as to the medical, psychological, physiological, biological, logological, natural, supernatural, subnatural, physical, metaphysical, pataphysical, spiritual, material, or magical qualities for any product or service obtained through this blog. Once a purchase is made from this site or any service the author uses (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) and shipped to you (if the purchase was for a tangible object), it will be considered final with no opportunity for return, refund, replacement, or reimbursement except at the express initiative, permission, and agreement of both you and the author.
- Any post, document, publication, or other text written by the author is intellectual property of the author who reserves all copyright unless explicitly stated otherwise, but may be freely shared with proper accreditation by both author (e.g. “polyphanes” or “The Digital Ambler”) and link (to the original post, page, or article from which the content was originally taken).
- By purchasing any product, document, or service that contains text not otherwise posted publicly on this website, you will not share, redistribute, replicate, or copy the text either in part or as a whole without obtaining the express permission of the author.
- The author will make a reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information regarding products and services offered through this website and other affiliated websites with which the author arranges the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy), but will make no warranty or guarantee as to their accuracy or efficacy. The author will not assume liability or culpability for any error, omission, or factual inaccuracy in the content of any product or service offered through this blog. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless this website and the author from any and all claims and damages arising from or related to any allegation regarding them, as well as your use and any misuse or abuse of them.
- Your usage of any product or service obtained through this website or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) constitutes a spiritual endeavor and no guarantees or warranties are made, expressed, or implied as to the results of these spiritual endeavors of you or the author. Information about these spiritual endeavors may be provided on this website at the author’s discretion and you are directed to read said information before deciding upon and progressing on said spiritual endeavors. Any instructions or directives provided with any product or service are intended to be followed, and failure to follow the given instructions or directives may inhibit the result you intend to obtain by the purchased product or service. Neither this website nor the author will assume any responsibility for the failure to obtain an intended result.
- The content of this website and any product or service obtained through it or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) does not infringe on the rights of third parties. The author assumes no responsibility for the actions of, content posted by, or information disseminated by third parties. Any third party that reposts, reblogs, links to, endorses, shares, or discusses any content, product, or service from this website or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) without the express license and attribution of the author does so at their own risk and without implication of the author’s permission to do so unless stated otherwise by the author.
- Purchases of digital file downloads, including but not limited to e-books or PDF content, may be made either directly through this website via PayPal or through Etsy. If purchasing a digital file directly through this website, the author will make all reasonable effort to send either the file itself or a download link to the file to the purchaser within 24 hours, but may need more time depending on circumstances. Etsy will automatically send a link to download the file. Once the file or a download link to the file has been sent either by the author directly or by Etsy, there will be no opportunity for refunds.
- The content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it are based on the religions and practices of Abrahamic, Dharmic, animistic, pagan, indigenous, and other traditions from a variety of countries, regions, cultures, time periods, and historical eras. Your right to use these products and services may be protected by international law as a human right, depending on the agreements and laws of your area of residence or current location.
- The author reserves the right to change, add to, or delete this website, any of its content, and any of the products and services offered through it or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy), as well as the accompanying terms, conditions, and disclaimers at any time for any reason without warning or notice.
- The author reserves the right to laugh at and ridicule you mercilessly if you take anything, including this disclaimer and set of regulations, with any level of unwarranted seriousness. Lighten up a little. Seriously, you actually bothered to read all this? You’re so silly, bless your heart.