As a magician, diviner, priest, designer, and craftsman, I’m happy to help people seeking an edge, answer, or tool in their own Work, be it mundane, spiritual, or otherwise. Some of my services are a fixed fee, while others may vary depending on the involvement and work required. Take a look at my offerings and services below.
Divination is the art and skill of obtaining knowledge through occult means. It is far more than mere fortune-telling, and is a routine act in most forms of spirituality, especially when involving the spirits in one’s life. However, divination can also be used to ascertain what will happen and how it will happen in most mundane matters, and can be a crucially useful tool when planning events or figuring out complex situations.
Every reading answers one question; we will work on establishing a clear, concise, and concrete query before I attempt to answer it. A typed report will be sent, along with a thorough analysis of all the symbols and relevant material in the reading. Follow-up questions for clarity will be gladly answered.
Once I get the notification of your purchase, I’ll send you an email to begin the process of getting the information I need to divine for you. Once I have all the information I need, a divination reading can take up to two weeks to perform, analyze, and report, external circumstances permitting. Feedback and retrospective results would be greatly appreciated.
You can also obtain my divination services through my Etsy shop.
Got a question, and need a quick answer? By combining the divinatory arts of geomancy and grammatomancy, we can get you a quick overview of the situation you’re in, how it’ll progress, and some advice on how to proceed. Short, simple, and sweet.
The divinatory art of geomancy has been used across multiple continents in dozens of cultures and languages across its thousand year history, and I bring my years of experience and skill with the art to you! This reading provides a thorough inspection of a situation using the oracle of geomancy, incorporating various methods of geomantic technique to explore and exhaust the causes, effects, solutions, and perceptions on a query. Forecasts, requests for advice or direction, and explorations of possibility are all valid things to ask about. The best rate for a divination I offer, and usually the most recommended for a wide variety of circumstances.
Horary Geomancy Reading
Although geomancy grew up alongside astrology, the two are usually used separately. However, these two arts can be combined into a powerful type of divination: horary geomancy, which incorporates the traditional geomantic method of divination combined with the powerful skills and nuances of horary astrology. Since both systems use the same framework of symbols, combining them can provide a highly detailed and thorough method of answering a query beyond standard geomantic technique. Due to the level of inspection and work involved, these cost more than regular geomantic readings, but stand to give more information, as well.
Geomancy Chart Interpretation Help
Got a geomantic chart you’re puzzling over and need an extra pair of eyes to look over it? If you’re stuck on trying to interpret a geomancy Shield or House chart, I can help with putting the chart together for you, coach you on interpretation techniques, and point out anything you might have missed in your own interpretation! So long as you’ve already done the legwork in putting together the chart, I can work with you on getting as much information out of it as you need. This service applies to only one query/chart at a time.
Need help in planning a ritual? Got a spiritual problem you can’t work out? Need help interpreting a geomantic chart? Wondering whether something is a good idea, or whether it’s bound to be a lesson learned the hard way? As opposed to divination, consultation is a much broader service I provide, where we can discuss about anything you need to discuss. Depending on the subject, divination may be involved, and is included in the cost of consultation.
I can use any popular voicechat or videochat platform for consultations, such as Skype, Discord, Google Duo, or Facebook Messenger, but I most prefer to use Zoom for its scheduling, recording, and screensharing capabilities. Rather than being limited by topic, consultations are limited by time, booked in half-hour or one-hour slots. Depending on the depth of the situation, multiple slots may be booked at once, either consecutively or spread across multiple dates.
Once I get the notification of your purchase, I’ll send you an email to begin the process, and we’ll set up a time to talk, a medium to talk through (with Zoom being preferred), topic, and what you might need to prepare or bring to the session. Once I have all the information I need, we’ll meet online at the specified time and start our consultation. If requested, I can record the consultation and send you a copy of it, along with a follow-up email to recap and offer further information. Consultations will be postponed and rescheduled if the client is 15 or more minutes late.
Half Hour Consultation
A voicechat- or videochat-based consultation session lasting for half an hour.
One Hour Consultation
A voicechat- or videochat-based consultation session lasting for one hour.
Depending on the nature of the situation and availability of time and resources, I perform rituals, religious offerings, and magical works as a service on a case-by-case basis. In general, a preliminary divination reading will be needed to assess the viability of such services for your needs, which will be separate from the cost of the ritual proper, if any. Contact me to discuss commissioning such a service.
Talismans and Crafts
For my jewelry, talismans, tools, and other materia magica including custom commissions, please visit my Etsy shop or send me a message through Etsy.
Ebooks and Other Publications
I provide a selection of publications I’ve produced on religion, spirituality, and the occult. You can get these books either through my Etsy shop with direct download, or purchase them through my website over on the Books page.
Design and Tool Creation
If you have any designs that need updating, drafting, or just plain brainstorming to base a project or layout on, or if you’d like to turn those ideas into manifest tools of ritual power, let me know about your needs. You can see a selection of my designs publicly available on my Designs page, and a selection of my crafts on my Crafts page. Prices vary based on the project, its complexity, supplies needed, and shipping. Contact me to discuss design projects.
Workshops and Classes
I’m available to give classes, workshops, or lectures on various topics on magic and divination. My specialties lie in Renaissance Hermetic and classical Greco-Egyptian magical practices, geomantic divination, and astrological ritual. Let me know about an upcoming event no less than two months in advance, and we’ll talk about what you’d like me to talk about. I prefer to keep within the DC Metro and mid-Atlantic region of the US, but depending on the topic and venue, I’m open to present outside that area. Please contact me to hash out costs or speaking fees, if any.
Courses and Students
Although I don’t offer formal courses at this time, I do periodically take on personal one-on-one mentorships for those who are interested in classical and Western Renaissance Hermetic theurgy and ritual, geomancy, and other topics. Rates for classes depend on what’s affordable and fair for both myself as mentor and the prospective student. For inquiries about these, please contact me; we will typically start by you booking a one-hour Consultation (see above) to clear up any pressing matters or mentoring, and we’ll work from there if further instruction is necessary or desired.
For simple or one-off questions about general practice, please contact me and I’ll see what I can help with. For involved ritual questions or matters requiring some investigation, please consider obtaining one of my Consultation offers above.
Disclaimer and Regulations
The Digital Ambler (this website including the blog) is a personal blogging site written and maintained by polyphanes (the author) and supported by WordPress.com and the good people at Automattic. Any and all views, opinions, endorsements, and statements made on this blog are strictly of the author and of no outside person, organization, group, or institution, with the exception of any automatically generated advertisement not in control of the author or as explicitly posted by the author. No statement on this blog is intended to be representative of anything but the personal and subjective opinion, experience, thoughts, or knowledge of the author. This blog is intended for the personal use of viewers and readers only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors including the collection of personally identifiable information or the sending of commercial messages except with the express permission of the author.
By reading the content of this blog or by ordering any product or service from it or the author through any means, including but not limited to services like PayPal or Etsy, you agree to all of the following:
- You are a mature, reasonable, and sensible adult who has reached the age of majority in your locality, state or province, and nation of residence, and it is legal and permissible for you to view and order from this website in your area of residence or current location. You are not ordering any product or service for anyone who has not reached the age of majority of their locality, state or province, and nation of residence. You will view and use all content of this website and any product or service obtained through it in accordance with the laws, legislation, and restrictions in effect in your area of residence, as well as in accordance with United States export laws and regulations when overseas or abroad. You will assume all responsibility for your use of the content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it.
- All products and services available here are offered for entertainment and informative purposes only, on an as-is and as-available basis, at your own risk. No product or service offered through this website have any implied, guaranteed, warrantied, reliable, regular, precise, or accurate result. No official claims are made as to the medical, psychological, physiological, biological, logological, natural, supernatural, subnatural, physical, metaphysical, pataphysical, spiritual, material, or magical qualities for any product or service obtained through this blog. Once a purchase is made from this site or any service the author uses (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) and shipped to you (if the purchase was for a tangible object), it will be considered final with no opportunity for return, refund, replacement, or reimbursement except at the express initiative, permission, and agreement of both you and the author.
- Any post, document, publication, or other text written by the author is intellectual property of the author who reserves all copyright unless explicitly stated otherwise, but may be freely shared with proper accreditation by both author (e.g. “polyphanes” or “The Digital Ambler”) and link (to the original post, page, or article from which the content was originally taken).
- By purchasing any product, document, or service that contains text not otherwise posted publicly on this website, you will not share, redistribute, replicate, or copy the text either in part or as a whole without obtaining the express permission of the author.
- The author will make a reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information regarding products and services offered through this website and other affiliated websites with which the author arranges the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy), but will make no warranty or guarantee as to their accuracy or efficacy. The author will not assume liability or culpability for any error, omission, or factual inaccuracy in the content of any product or service offered through this blog. You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless this website and the author from any and all claims and damages arising from or related to any allegation regarding them, as well as your use and any misuse or abuse of them.
- Your usage of any product or service obtained through this website or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) constitutes a spiritual endeavor and no guarantees or warranties are made, expressed, or implied as to the results of these spiritual endeavors of you or the author. Information about these spiritual endeavors may be provided on this website at the author’s discretion and you are directed to read said information before deciding upon and progressing on said spiritual endeavors. Any instructions or directives provided with any product or service are intended to be followed, and failure to follow the given instructions or directives may inhibit the result you intend to obtain by the purchased product or service. Neither this website nor the author will assume any responsibility for the failure to obtain an intended result.
- The content of this website and any product or service obtained through it or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) does not infringe on the rights of third parties. The author assumes no responsibility for the actions of, content posted by, or information disseminated by third parties. Any third party that reposts, reblogs, links to, endorses, shares, or discusses any content, product, or service from this website or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) without the express license and attribution of the author does so at their own risk and without implication of the author’s permission to do so unless stated otherwise by the author.
- Purchases of digital file downloads, including but not limited to e-books or PDF content, may be made either directly through this website via PayPal or through Etsy. If purchasing a digital file directly through this website, the author will make all reasonable effort to send either the file itself or a download link to the file to the purchaser within 24 hours, but may need more time depending on circumstances. Etsy will automatically send a link to download the file. Once the file or a download link to the file has been sent either by the author directly or by Etsy, there will be no opportunity for refunds.
- The content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it are based on the religions and practices of Abrahamic, Dharmic, animistic, pagan, indigenous, and other traditions from a variety of countries, regions, cultures, time periods, and historical eras. Your right to use these products and services may be protected by international law as a human right, depending on the agreements and laws of your area of residence or current location.
- The author reserves the right to change, add to, or delete this website, any of its content, and any of the products and services offered through it or any service the author uses for the selling and dissemination of products and services (e.g. PayPal or Etsy), as well as the accompanying terms, conditions, and disclaimers at any time for any reason without warning or notice.
- The author reserves the right to laugh at and ridicule you mercilessly if you take anything, including this disclaimer and set of regulations, with any level of unwarranted seriousness. Lighten up a little. Seriously, you actually bothered to read all this? You’re so silly, bless your heart.