As a magician, diviner, priest, designer, and craftsman, I’m happy to help people seeking an edge, answer, or tool in their own Work, be it mundane, spiritual, or otherwise. Some of my services are a fixed fee, while others may vary depending on the involvement and work required. Take a look at my offerings and services below.
Divination is the art and skill of obtaining knowledge through occult means. It is far more than mere fortune-telling, and is a routine act in most forms of spirituality, especially when involving the spirits in one’s life. However, divination can also be used to ascertain what will happen and how it will happen in most mundane matters, and can be a crucially useful tool when planning events or figuring out complex situations.
Every reading answers one question; we will work on establishing a clear, concise, and concrete query before I attempt to answer it. A typed report will be sent, along with a thorough analysis of all the symbols and relevant material in the reading. Follow-up questions for clarity will be gladly answered.
Once I get the notification of your purchase, I’ll send you an email to begin the process of getting the information I need to divine for you. Once I have all the information I need, a divination reading can take up to two weeks to perform, analyze, and report, external circumstances permitting. Feedback and retrospective results would be greatly appreciated.
You can also obtain my divination services through my Etsy shop.
Got a question, and need a quick answer? By combining the divinatory arts of geomancy and grammatomancy, we can get you a quick overview of the situation you’re in, how it’ll progress, and some advice on how to proceed. Short, simple, and sweet.
The divinatory art of geomancy has been used across multiple continents in dozens of cultures and languages across its thousand year history, and I bring my years of experience and skill with the art to you! This reading provides a thorough inspection of a situation using the oracle of geomancy, incorporating various methods of geomantic technique to explore and exhaust the causes, effects, solutions, and perceptions on a query. Forecasts, requests for advice or direction, and explorations of possibility are all valid things to ask about. The best rate for a divination I offer, and usually the most recommended for a wide variety of circumstances.
Horary Geomancy Reading
Although geomancy grew up alongside astrology, the two are usually used separately. However, these two arts can be combined into a powerful type of divination: horary geomancy, which incorporates the traditional geomantic method of divination combined with the powerful skills and nuances of horary astrology. Since both systems use the same framework of symbols, combining them can provide a highly detailed and thorough method of answering a query beyond standard geomantic technique. Due to the level of inspection and work involved, these cost more than regular geomantic readings, but stand to give more information, as well.
Need help in planning a ritual? Got a spiritual problem you can’t work out? Need help interpreting a geomantic chart? Wondering whether something is a good idea, or whether it’s bound to be a lesson learned the hard way? As opposed to divination, consultation is a much broader service I provide, where we can discuss about anything you need to discuss. Depending on the subject, divination may be involved, and is included in the cost of consultation.
I can use any popular voicechat or videochat platform for consultations, such as Skype, Discord, Google, or Facebook. Rather than being limited by topic, consultations are limited by time, booked in half-hour or one-hour slots. Depending on the depth of the situation, multiple slots may be booked at once, either consecutively or spread across multiple dates.
Once I get the notification of your purchase, I’ll send you an email to begin the process, and we’ll set up a time to talk, a medium to talk through, topic, and what you might need to prepare or bring to the session. Once I have all the information I need, we’ll meet online at the specified time and start our consultation. I will record the consultation and send you a copy of it, along with a follow-up email to recap and offer further information, if needed. Consultations will be postponed and rescheduled if the client is 15 or more minutes late.
Half Hour Consultation
A voicechat- or videochat-based consultation session lasting for half an hour.
One Hour Consultation
A voicechat- or videochat-based consultation session lasting for one hour.
I perform rituals and magical works as a service to clients on a case-by-case basis, depending on the nature of the situation and time availability. In general, a preliminary divination reading will be needed to assess the viability of such services for your needs, which will be separate from the cost of the ritual proper, if any. Contact me to discuss commissioning such a service.
Ebooks, Talismans, and Crafts
For my ebooks, jewelry, talismans, and other materia magica, please visit my Etsy shop. The ebooks I currently provide through my Etsy are:
Design and Tool Creation
If you have any designs that need updating, drafting, or just plain brainstorming to base a project or layout on, or if you’d like to turn those ideas into manifest tools of ritual power, let me know about your needs. You can see a selection of my designs publicly available on my Designs page, and a selection of my crafts on my Crafts page. Prices vary based on the project, its complexity, supplies needed, and shipping. Contact me to discuss design projects.
I’m available to give classes, workshops, or lectures on various topics on magic and divination. My specialties lie in Renaissance Hermetic and classical Greco-Egyptian magical practices, geomantic divination, and astrological ritual. Let me know about an upcoming event no less than two months in advance, and we’ll talk about what you’d like me to talk about. I prefer to keep within the DC Metro and mid-Atlantic region of the US, but depending on the topic and venue, I’m open to present outside that area. Please contact me to hash out costs or speaking fees, if any.
Classes and Courses
I’m not currently taking on any long-term or personal students. For simple or one-off questions about general practice, please send me an email. For involved ritual questions or matters requiring some investigation, please consider obtaining one of my Consultation offers above.
Disclaimer and Regulations
The Digital Ambler (this blog) is a personal blogging site written and maintained by polyphanes (the author) and supported by WordPress.com and the good people at Automattic. Any and all views, opinions, endorsements, and statements made on this blog are strictly of the author and of no outside person, organization, group, or institution, with the exception of any automatically generated advertisement not made or explicitly posted by the author. No statement on this blog is intended to be representative of anything but the personal and subjective opinion, experience, thoughts, and repeated information from the author. This blog is intended for the personal use of viewers and readers only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors including the collection of personally identifiable information or the sending of commercial messages except with the express permission of the author.
By reading the content of this blog or by ordering any product or service from it or the author through any means, including but not limited to services like PayPal or Etsy, you agree to all of the following:
- You are a mature, reasonable, and sensible adult who has reached the age of majority in your locality, state or province, and nation of residence and it is legal and permissible for you to view and order from this blog in your current location. You are not ordering any product or service for anyone who has not reached the age of majority of their locality, state or province, and nation. You will view and use all content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it in accordance with the laws, legislation, and restrictions in effect in your area of residence, as well as in accordance with United States export laws and regulations when overseas or abroad. You will assume all responsibility for your use of the content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it.
- All products and services available here are offered for entertainment and informative purposes only, on an as-is and as-available basis, at your own risk. No product or service offered through this blog have any implied, guaranteed, warranteed, reliable, regular, precise, or accurate result. No official claims are made as to the medical, psychological, physiological, biological, logological, natural, supernatural, subnatural, physical, metaphysical, pataphysical, spiritual, material, or magical qualities for any product or service obtained through this blog. Once a purchase is made from this site or any service the author uses (e.g. PayPal or Etsy) and shipped to you if the purchase was for a tangible object, it will be considered final with no opportunity for return, refund, replacement, or reimbursement except at the express initiative, permission, and agreement of both you and the author.
- Any blog post, document, publication, or other text written by the author is intellectual property of the author who reserves all copyright unless explicitly stated otherwise. By purchasing any product or service that contains text not otherwise posted publicly on this blog, you agree to not share, redistribute, replicate, or copy the text either in part or as a whole without obtaining the author’s express permission.
- The author will make a reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information regarding products and services offered through this blog, but will make no warranty or representation as to their accuracy or efficacy. The author will not assume liability or culpability for any error, omission, or factual inaccuracy in the content of any product or service offered through this blog, and that you indemnify, defend, and hold harmless this blog and the author from any and all claims and damages arising from or related to any allegation regarding them, as well as your use, misuse, and abuse of them.
- Your usage of any product or service obtained through this blog constitutes a spiritual endeavor and no guarantees or warranties are made, expressed, or implied as to the results of these spiritual endeavors of you or the author. Information about these spiritual endeavors may be provided on this blog at the author’s discretion and you are directed to read this information before deciding upon and progressing on said spiritual endeavors. Any instructions or directives provided with any product or service are intended to be followed, and failure to follow the given instructions or directives may inhibit the result you intend to obtain by the purchased product or service. Neither this blog nor the author will assume any responsibility for the failure to obtain an intended result.
- The content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it does not infringe on the rights of third parties, and the author assumes no responsibility for the actions of, content posted by, or information disseminated by third parties. Any third party that reposts, reblogs, links to, endorses, shares, or discusses any content, product, or service from this blog or the author does so at their own risk and without implication of the author’s permission to do so unless stated otherwise by the author.
- The content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it are based on the religions and practices of Abrahamic, Dharmic, animistic, pagan, indigenous, and other traditions from a variety of countries, regions, cultures, time periods, and historical eras. Your right to use these products and services are protected under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 and the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 (H.R. 2431).
- The author reserves the right to change, add to, or delete this blog, its content, the products and services offered through it, and its terms, conditions, and disclaimer at any time for any reason without warning or notice.
- The author reserves the right to laugh at and ridicule you mercilessly if you take anything, including this disclaimer and set of regulations, with any level of unwarranted seriousness. Lighten up a little. Seriously, you actually bothered to read all this? You’re so silly.