Just as an FYI, today is your last chance to make a donation to the Saint Cyprian of Antioch fundraiser I’m holding! Today is the ninth and final day of the Days of the Cyprians, and also the last day to make a donation and get in on this charity I’m holding for the Malala Fund. Hurry up, because today’s your last chance; specifically, as of this posting, you have 10 hours left! We’ve raised almost $800 so far, which is amazing, but let’s see if we can’t get it closer to a nice, round $1000!
Just in case you missed it the first time around, here are the rules:
- Donate money, no less than US$3.00, to my PayPal account using the button below (not the one on the sidebar unless you just want to give me money without getting anything in return). I suggest $9 or amounts in multiples of 9 (27, 81, 90…), since this is a number sacred to Saint Cyprian of Antioch.
- Every person who donates money will have the Chaplet of Saint Cyprian prayed in their name and have petitions made to Saint Cyprian on their behalf when I make devotions to him that night.
- Every person who donates will be eligible for one of nine prizes (see below), with the winners chosen randomly by noon US Eastern time on Friday, September 26.
- When going through PayPal, please be sure to write “Saint Cyprian of Antioch, pray for us” in the instructions, along with your mailing address, any special petitions to be made to Saint Cyprian of Antioch, and whether you wish to remain anonymous in the final fundraiser thank-you. If you’re unable to provide instructions through PayPal, please send me an email from the same address you sent money through PayPal. If you do not do this, you will not be considered for this contest.
- You can donate however many times you want or however much you want, but you’ll only be entered into the raffle once.
- These rules are valid starting with this post and ending at 9 p.m. US Eastern time on Thursday, September 25. Donations given after that point will not be considered for this contest.
Yes, you read that right, there’s a raffle involved and sweet prizes! Go check out the original post I made on the fundraiser for what they are. If you haven’t donated yet, please do so! If you have already donated but want to help out more, share this link and spread the word!
You must be logged in to post a comment.