Jarandhel and I are at it again! While helping move some furniture at his place now that one of his and friend’s roommates moved out yesterday, we spent some down time playing with more orgone generator setups. Since I’m building my own permanent orgone installation, I’m working with him to refine and learn more about the theory, applications, and methods of development of orgone. We’ve played with it before, but this time we made use of different setups and an experimental circuitboard/magic circle to be used with orgone. Because the circuitboard is still under heavy experimentation, I’ll refrain from talking about it here, but I’ll talk about it later once I have my full-blown writeup discussing my orgone system. Here, I’ll just describe what we did last night involving different perimeter crystal setups.
(I swear I have the writeup forthcoming, once I have more experiments and a few more supplies gotten in the mail. At this rate, it looks like early November for the complete write-up, but it’ll be a doozy.)
To recap (I really really need to do the writeup soon so I can stop recapping this): the orgone system, or Babalon Matrix, is a crystal grid (a series of crystals or force-channeling objects “energetically linked” to produce an effect) combined with an orgone accumulator or shooter. The crystal grid is composed of a series of perimeter crystals (normally four) linked up to a central focus and to each other; this produces a kind of field around the focus, like an aura-expanding magical circle (I used this in my Mercury election ritual). The orgone accumulator is like a trickle charge, constantly feeding energy or force into the field, while the field simply binds and reflects the energy out from the focus, which radiates force outwards. The orgone accumulator itself doesn’t need much to it; it works naturally, like a kind of magnetic propulsion for ambient energy. The crystal grid itself is what needs to be “activated” by energetically linking them up, kinda like programming them for a purpose. The orgone accumulator feeds energy in, while the crystals are linked up to contain and recycle the energy.
Normally, the Babalon Matrix uses four perimeter crystals arranged in a square around the central focus. This produces a kind of spherical field around the focus, which can be used to charge an object in the focus or felt by stepping into the field directly. Jarandhel has aspirations of using such a field as a gate to better obtain access, astrally or otherwise, to other places or planes, something like a Vortex that Fr. Rufus Opus suggests in his Astral Warrior Handbook. By stepping into this field based on a focus that was synched or energetically linked to a certain place, we were able to clearly view or experience that given place; a Martian talisman, for instance, would yield a Martian environment. However, we experimented using different numbers of crystals and different ways in linking them up:
- Three crystals in a triangle: A feeling of motion, erasure, being moved from one place to another, but no sensation of the place or images. Not really dependent or affected by the object in the focus.
- Six crystals in a hexagon: A feeling of presence, of feeling the energy or sensations of the place without being there. Pure information, nothing material or visible.
- Six crystals in two overlapping triangles: Being both pushed and pulled to the place, bidirectional movement, able to clearly see and “step through” as it were. A combination of sensation between both worlds, suitable for being a gate.
- Seven crystals: Not good; confusion, a mess, different mixes of random and varying sensations. Inverted or messed up colors, nothing clear or discernible. Highly uncomfortable.
- Eight crystals in an octagon: A singularity of sensation and time; all things together at once, all space and history compressed into one spot. Confusing, hard to make individual things out since everything is completely conjoined, like viewing the entire world as a whole unit.
- Eight crystals in two overlapping, crossing squares: Being “upside down” or criss-crossed, a sensation of vertigo, like seeing with crossed eyes, two images of the same thing overlaid slightly askew over each other. Sensations dulled, like feeling through gauze. Being a doubled form of the normal set up but rotated, this makes sense.
- Eight crystals in two nested squares lined up at the corners: Sharp, clear, easily discernible forms and place. Like putting on perfectly-fitted and prescription glasses. Still like trying to see through something, but everything was brought into “focus” but still with using an intermediate but easily passable boundary.
In all cases, there was a kind of “boundary” beyond which we couldn’t pass, but which we could easily sense; this is partially because we were actively and consciously doing an energetic form of remote viewing not involving any trance or actual projection, but may also be due to the nature of the field itself and its own bounded nature. Based on this and our experiments, four crystals seems sufficient for most needs, though six crystals set up as two overlapping triangular fields works as well. We didn’t do five or ten crystal setups, but we plan to in the future. It seems like the more crystals one adds to the matrix, the different properties one obtains in the “view” or sensation of the field when stepped inside. For gate-making purposes, six-as-overlapping-triangles seems to be the way to go if possible, but four crystals as a simple materialization or basis for remote viewing suffices.
Another thing we tested was the orientation of the perimeter crystals themselves. The crystals in question are long crystal bars, about 8″ long, that were lab-grown on a flat surface (one example can be found at this site); these are pure quartz crystals that terminate into points on either end but have a long flat side to them. The crystal points are put parallel to the central orgone system so that the flat side of the crystals either face in towards the focus or out away from the focus. When facing inwards, the field was contained to the area marked off by the crystals, roughly in the shape of a sphere. When reversed so that the flat sides faced outward, the force within the area marked by the crystals seemed to vanish to mere threads, but was projected equally in all directions from the crystals. However, this only really works when there are a balanced and stable number of crystals; using only one crystal to “reflect” the field back towards the orgone system, it seemed to overwhelm the other direction and reflected it back (so that if the crystal was placed south of the orgone system with the flat side facing north, the field would be reflected all towards the north). Using only two crystals, one on each side, produced a field, but it seemed unstable and ill-defined; we presume that at least three crystals are necessary to form a “stable” field in this manner.
Also, we noticed a neat little thing: instead of putting one object into the field focus, we also tried two (an agate pendant I always wear as a reservoir for excess force/Light, and a phylactery I made for protection) items. The field at first glance seemed to combine or merge both auras or objects into a single field, but after a while seemed to feel more like it was two fields overlaid on top of each other. It’s like being able to taste several ingredients in a dish separately at once without anything actually combining them. Using objects or crystals charged with a certain intent or force as perimeter crystals or placed randomly in the field had interesting effects themselves:
- Placed in the center focus: Whole field took on the force/aura of the object.
- Placed at the perimeter as a perimeter crystal: Field took on the force of the object, but only in the direction “radiated/reflected” by the object. The field was otherwise unaffected by the object and kept the force of the object in the focus.
- Placed inside the field not at the focus: Field took on the force of the object only locally around the object’s location, like a tumor in a mass of flesh. It felt like the area from the object outwards to the perimeter was a mixture of that force and the force from the focus, but inside that “boundary”, it was just the focus’ force itself.
Next up (probably): seeing the difference between using a normal orgone accumulator versus one doused with a Bardonian simple fluid condenser, testing the material of the central force radiator (metal orb, crystal orb, nothing, etc.)., thoughts and experiments with that circuitboard-like magic circle I mentioned, using different orientations of crystals, and so forth. I may as well just make a series of these orgone posts and use that as my write-up for my whole system; since I’m combining several ill-understood technologies at this point, I’m really only finding this stuff out as I go along. Half the time it seems like nonsense, but it works and looks cool to boot.
I notice in your experiments with the number of crystals a certain paralell with some number philosophy that I was exposed to in learning about conjure/hoodoo. Namely that odd numbers are the numbers that produce change in the material world precisely because they are unstable and that instability helps one overcome the material world’s inertia. Even numbers are more often used for spiritual pursuits because thier balance helps to calm and bring clarity while spiritually seeking. Your experiments seem to confirm that, as your remote viewing became more clear with even numbers, but was unstable and chaotic with odd numbers.
This is an interesting theory, but the only odd numbers we used were three and seven; one crystal wasn’t used, we didn’t test five, and we didn’t have enough crystals for nine or more. Definitely something to think about, and I really should go back to reviewing my basic numerology again. What numerology I know, I keep relegated to what I know of qabbalah and geomancy. Thanks for the tip!
Pingback: Orgone Accumulators « The Digital Ambler
Pingback: Magic Circles and Orgone « The Digital Ambler
Pingback: Service to Hermes « The Digital Ambler
Pingback: Behold, the MaGOS « The Digital Ambler